My First Flash Submission My First Flash Submission

lol

Guy below me, its like he won just enough money to get mechanical legs lol, and no money left over :P that would suyck balls

That's TankMen That's TankMen

pretty funny and ironic

Revo-Reegs is a noob, everyone bomb his stuff if he ever takes his time to make something with his own 2 hands which he obiviously never has. he is given everything low ratings for no reasons and gay reviews. Just from reading his review u can easily tell he has never seen Official tankmen before and doesnt understand that this flash here is a spoof off the official ones. this guy is so ignorant and needs to be taken down!

Krahs responds:

Lol, i knew some people ould be offended by this ;) Seriously though, I am a fan of Johnnys works and the Tank Men Series.

Hot Pocket Hot Pocket

Muahhhaah

Dude this is some funny random crap! Also about Revo-Reegs below me, dont let him get to you, he is a bumbling idiot. He rated my song a 2/10 and gave a review that obviously shows he never took the time to listen to any of it. Also go to his profile and look at his reviews, all of his reviews are really low and really retarded abussive reviews. Im going to go post his name in the forums so people can blam his reviews and hopefully teach him a leason. Also he has never given a 9 or 10, only two 8's and rest are below 4 LMAO he is such a idiot!

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Overall Good

"UNLIKE" all the noobs giving you low ratings becuase of the humor, Im going to give you a 5/5 and 10/10, I enjoyed the humor, I myself thought it was how ironic a lot of the situations were that made it funny.Nice Job!

P.S- Je parle petite francais, desole! Monsieur sous je est un ane complet et j'espere qu'il brule dans l'enfer!!! >:) MUAAHHHAHHAA

SKATER V2 Halloween 2007 SKATER V2 Halloween 2007

WHAT SONG WAS DAT?@!

awesome flash.....btw what song was that PLEASE tell me and if u dont tell me PLEASE the next person who reviews say what it was!

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

AMAZING

Dude you rulez!!! now i know im not the only one who thinks there are some crazy,stupid ass, noobs on newgrounds and they dont realise how hard it is to make stuff especially thoose ppl who are like 0/0 (reason) burn baby burn! lol lol lol awesoem man

Assassin's Penis Assassin's Penis

HAHAHAHA

your sSOOSOSOOOo lucky i was up B/P'in tonight for i saw this and rated it 5/5 while it was being judged i thought it was gona be another stupid crappy make off of madness but it was funny as hell u think hes gona get stabbed but not like that IVE WATCH LIKE 2000000 times u RULE man this is fargin funny@@!!!!

Smiley-Bob responds:

Thanks :D.
LOL It's reviews like this that makes making nonprofit flash worthwhile :D.

_Orange_ _Orange_

:0 bull crap

Good drawings other then that im a christian and that pisses me off when u call them the bitchin commandments and the thing is totally stupid and random if u make another thing i suggest taking in some concent on what it is and if you are bored and make crap like this dont bother posting it!

flamingweasel responds:

I lol'd

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

WoW

Good drawings (couldeve added a nose lol) but other then that and it was kinda random, o and A BIOGRAPHY ON SOME DUDES SHIT!!!!!! hahahaahah funny man! 9/10 5/5

:the Composer: :the Composer:

funny

i thought it was slighty fun in some way hope u can improve on some this would be a good lentghy one aswell