Cops and robbers... Cops and robbers...

Where to begin?!

2/5-4/10

Nothing to new or exciting. Lots of things like this on Newgrounds. Dont let that discourage you from making the most outstanding though!

+Improve+

Ok first error was that half the people on Newgrounds are a "Single" person playing, making this game completely inconvient to the average joe. Second error was, that the camera followed the robber, i have a feeling you dont know how to program it to stay in the vacinity of both, might i suggest going onto forums and asking for someone to help you program that part. Even better would be split screen, 2 seperate camera views, 1 follows its own select person. Last error is boundaries, same thing as before i see you tried your best to keep people in the boundaries, so atleast you took time to say their is nothing out their. Last problem is graphics, not as big of a deal but work on how big the map is, add in the colision script. That way you can add buildings etc. that will help or interfere with the car. Good job overall though!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous! Ha Ha

Dude seriously nice game! you need to make more then 1 boss, this is to easy after a couple games. I played 3 times, and on the 3rd game, i got FAB Crasher and lost no lifes with 2400pts at end lol

PLEASE MAKE SEQUEL!

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Good idea

Very good, but the pawn's moes to attack the black knight, are infact bugged. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but, if you enter the right Sq.(your point of view/whites point of view) The White pawn captures you, when in tutorial lvl5. it clearly shows no movment except forward.

Kick'A'Bomb Kick'A'Bomb

fun and addicting!

Im "I OWN THIS GAME"

P.S- i do beleive u said the max score is 1500 just so people will always play, becuase the max i think is possible is 1344.

TaylorSX responds:

Yup... Shh! Keep it a secret...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Love it i played it on armorgames!

From ME when i was was like 10 i think its aight for sucha young age lol but w/e here yeh go

89891---1---1---0---1---3--83--81---1 ---2---2--84-9-----------------------
-----------9c9c9---9---9---4---4---a-
--a---9---9---74747474-4c------------
-----------------------a-a---2a--2a--
1a13-a13-57535753-103-1034-2-4-2a--a-
---------------------------------

Maze Madness Maze Madness

Aight

Its good, but to be honest its nothing we havent seen before but other then that its better then a lot of maze type games ive played and its a real! REAL! challenge fun to play and try and beat good work

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

A Good Luagh

Humor 10/10 Length 10/10 Ending 20/10~! Halarious stuff man its on the pervy side a littlebut halarious!

BotArena3 BotArena3

Love It

Man i worked on my account for this game quite a few days and it rulz! I myself loved this game,and during the process of playing had a great time...Kepp up the good work!

Pico's School Pico's School

Nice game

Sorry i just cant give you a ten outta ten i myself am not a big fan of the (click at random till you find something helpfull lol) but other then that good game!