The Town Market The Town Market

OOO :D

your making a video game?! If so, when you finsh, PLEASE upload a video of the game on youtube or something... I would love to find a link to play it or download when you finish..

P.S-Send me a message when you finish it please :)

[Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply [Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply

5/5---3.82/5.00 (+0.12)

Very amazing and the fact that it came from a dream is even more crazy(in a good way). I would like to know what the dream was but from the sound of the music the dream you had might not be explainable. I have a handful of dreams like that, honestly my next song I will wait for a dream and try to reproduce it in sounds :). Wish me luck, and thanks for the inspiration!

ElectroLord99 responds:

lol yea, dreams are the best insperation i believe, because they are so unique and sometimes amazing... i hope you do well ^^

EL99 - Tech (DEMO) EL99 - Tech (DEMO)

Electro nice job again!

Dude this is a tight techno/trance song, u have to make the full thing :P i would listen to it daily! Also i agree with F77, it feels like their could be a main beat thrown in somewhere. Around 21secs, would be the place i would throw a main beat in. but thats just my opinion.

ElectroLord99 responds:

yea, i gotta remake this song from scracth if i wanna make a full version :/
the Demo of FL8 is baaaaad lol
thankiez for the comment ^^

Real weacked Real weacked

sup man

welcome to ng, 5/5-8/10, kinda strange but then again i consider it a pretty kool hardcore jumpstyle song or w/e u call them, nice work, im sure a lot of ppl would like this over in europe!

Terraflames responds:

Thanks! realy glad you liked it! This is my first song on ng, but i will come up for more! =)

Run Shit Down!!!!!! (full) Run Shit Down!!!!!! (full)

Nice shit man

Dog your on my fav now haha :P, This is seriously the best song ive heard all day...actually longer then that to be honest! An yeh soundgoodizer is a tight plugin for Fl, it makes even shit sounds slightly good lol, keep up the work man, check out my stuff sometime.

blackattackbitch responds:

Thanks man, and thanks for adding me to favs too! And I still use soundgoodizer, although I try to use Maximus itself now cuz I need more control over the mastering aspect for classical songs than just that one general knob. Anyways, thanks again and I'll make sure to check out your stuff!

Whinez-O Diss Whinez-O Diss

Nice dog

I dont know what the hell is with the 2 reviewer below me, "1 S" is a complete retard and has no F'n idea what he is talkin about, and GoodProphet sounds like he is just tryin' to hate, and see how he put "lols" in their, that means he is tryin to be a funny ass lil bitch. All i know is you do a good job at rappin and these haters are blind to good music.

Atomic Nihilism Atomic Nihilism

Nice beat dog

man im gettin' down to this. This is very good job for your first time on FL, it completly blows my first Fl projects away! Also for a song like this, builds ups are nice to use, like when you go to the section of FL where it shows all the samples together for the song. At the bottom left, if you look around you'll find a way to make the loudness of the music gradually increase. It sounds like you did that at the end but Im not sure if thats what you did. Overall nice job, keep up the work!

DudeSkimmy responds:

Thanks for the review

Chacarron SpongeBob Soulja Boy Chacarron SpongeBob Soulja Boy

lol

haah thats funny crap. Its like spongebob is makin fun of Soulja boy! HAAHAH thats great!, They need to make a comedy section for music productions!

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Yeah! Good call!

Come Get Me Son Come Get Me Son

Really tight

man im gettin down to this, this here is nice shit!

We Believe Ep.3 - F-777 We Believe Ep.3 - F-777

Hahaa nice

Dude, this is insane, you should be on a radio station. That is if you haven't been put on one yet ^^. Keep up the good work, also where do you get your samples? Or do you use a synthesiser for most of your work?(I would be really greatly for a reply).