My First Flash Submission My First Flash Submission

lol

Guy below me, its like he won just enough money to get mechanical legs lol, and no money left over :P that would suyck balls

That's TankMen That's TankMen

pretty funny and ironic

Revo-Reegs is a noob, everyone bomb his stuff if he ever takes his time to make something with his own 2 hands which he obiviously never has. he is given everything low ratings for no reasons and gay reviews. Just from reading his review u can easily tell he has never seen Official tankmen before and doesnt understand that this flash here is a spoof off the official ones. this guy is so ignorant and needs to be taken down!

Krahs responds:

Lol, i knew some people ould be offended by this ;) Seriously though, I am a fan of Johnnys works and the Tank Men Series.

Hot Pocket Hot Pocket

Muahhhaah

Dude this is some funny random crap! Also about Revo-Reegs below me, dont let him get to you, he is a bumbling idiot. He rated my song a 2/10 and gave a review that obviously shows he never took the time to listen to any of it. Also go to his profile and look at his reviews, all of his reviews are really low and really retarded abussive reviews. Im going to go post his name in the forums so people can blam his reviews and hopefully teach him a leason. Also he has never given a 9 or 10, only two 8's and rest are below 4 LMAO he is such a idiot!

Cops and robbers... Cops and robbers...

Where to begin?!

2/5-4/10

Nothing to new or exciting. Lots of things like this on Newgrounds. Dont let that discourage you from making the most outstanding though!

+Improve+

Ok first error was that half the people on Newgrounds are a "Single" person playing, making this game completely inconvient to the average joe. Second error was, that the camera followed the robber, i have a feeling you dont know how to program it to stay in the vacinity of both, might i suggest going onto forums and asking for someone to help you program that part. Even better would be split screen, 2 seperate camera views, 1 follows its own select person. Last error is boundaries, same thing as before i see you tried your best to keep people in the boundaries, so atleast you took time to say their is nothing out their. Last problem is graphics, not as big of a deal but work on how big the map is, add in the colision script. That way you can add buildings etc. that will help or interfere with the car. Good job overall though!

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fabulous! Ha Ha

Dude seriously nice game! you need to make more then 1 boss, this is to easy after a couple games. I played 3 times, and on the 3rd game, i got FAB Crasher and lost no lifes with 2400pts at end lol

PLEASE MAKE SEQUEL!

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Good idea

Very good, but the pawn's moes to attack the black knight, are infact bugged. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but, if you enter the right Sq.(your point of view/whites point of view) The White pawn captures you, when in tutorial lvl5. it clearly shows no movment except forward.

The Town Market The Town Market

OOO :D

your making a video game?! If so, when you finsh, PLEASE upload a video of the game on youtube or something... I would love to find a link to play it or download when you finish..

P.S-Send me a message when you finish it please :)

[Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply [Hard Trance] Dreaming Deeply

5/5---3.82/5.00 (+0.12)

Very amazing and the fact that it came from a dream is even more crazy(in a good way). I would like to know what the dream was but from the sound of the music the dream you had might not be explainable. I have a handful of dreams like that, honestly my next song I will wait for a dream and try to reproduce it in sounds :). Wish me luck, and thanks for the inspiration!

ElectroLord99 responds:

lol yea, dreams are the best insperation i believe, because they are so unique and sometimes amazing... i hope you do well ^^

EL99 - Tech (DEMO) EL99 - Tech (DEMO)

Electro nice job again!

Dude this is a tight techno/trance song, u have to make the full thing :P i would listen to it daily! Also i agree with F77, it feels like their could be a main beat thrown in somewhere. Around 21secs, would be the place i would throw a main beat in. but thats just my opinion.

ElectroLord99 responds:

yea, i gotta remake this song from scracth if i wanna make a full version :/
the Demo of FL8 is baaaaad lol